kellanknits-banner">

Friday, December 23, 2005

And my Secret Pal is.....

CHRISTINE LONG AKA "The Knitting Virgin" I seriously had the best pal ever, Christine amazed me with every gift because as soon as they were opened I said "Oh my gosh, how did she know I wanted this?!?!" EVERY TIME, she never failed me!!!! Not to show off my last goodie box!

WOW!!! That was all I could say when I opened the box!!! I will go through everything:

I am in love with this book: Exquisite Little Knits This book is so cool it show you what to do with all of those hard to use specialty yarns...LOVE IT!!!
Next was this wonderful card making kit and a mini flower press. I love making cards, this is so perfect for me!

Then there was this beautiful ball (already rolled for me!) of Artyarns Handpaint Striped in colorway 111. This stuff is so pretty...I think I am going to make some fingerless gloves with it! yummy!

Isn't this fun! It is a handle that you can fill with beads or yarn and attach to your finished bag! Now I just have to decide witch bag to put it on...hummm?!?!?!


Last but not least is this great "Two Old Bags" patterns for a purse, clutch, coin purse, felted flower pin and regular flower pin. Sorry for the crummy picture! I love this pattern, I was just thinking the other day that I should get it...I really do think Chistine is psychic!

I just want to say thank you to my KRSP3, Christine. You were so wonderful, you picked out gifts for me that even my family couldn't have picked out. Thank you so much, I wish I could say that a 1000 times! Thank you so much!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you liked all the stuff! I had such fun shopping for you and reading your blog! Take care and happy knitting!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home