kellanknits-banner">

Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Boy Did I Ever Have Fun!"

I had so much fun tonight!!! I went to the Stitch Cafe in Valley Village (North Hollywood) CA with my friends Janet and Christy. When we got there we met up with Christy's mom Sue and her sister Melissa. We had so much fun! Here we all are with the shop owner Lisi. I am in the pink and purple, Janet is in the tan, Christy is in the light green (looks blue-ish in the picture), Sue is in the Christmas Green, Melissa is in the black with the white stripes down the arm, and Lisi is in the black and white striped top!

I totally made out like a bandit!

I got three balls of Rowan Big Wool, to make some great chunky hats!

A hank (or is that a skein, Janet just told me the difference and I don't remember) of some wonderful hand dyed wool for a cabled hat that I saw at their store and on the Stitch Cafe website.

Two skeins of Cascade to make the adorable Circle Purse my SP got me!

And two great Pick Up Sticks patterns!

Everything came in a great big green bag and I even got a free pen! I had a blast!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Kelly - you guys better let me know when you are coming down again. I'll try and grab Melissa and come to the Stitch Cafe to meet you. Was a lot of fun! Sue

2:52 PM  
Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Kelly I am so glad you had fun. I don't beleive you can ever have a bad time at the Stitch Cafe. Like I said we will have to go and dye some wool/silk/cotton one of these days. I can not wait to do it again. We had so much fun. I can not wait to see your circle purse. Take care

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home